Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Years plus my first stamping mani!

I wanted to try stamping as their was this awesome star image that I thought would go perfectly with a new polish I got for Christmas. The image was pretty small so it did not cover most of my nails and this is only my first time (ever!) that I used a stamping image plate. I keep looking at my nails, they are so cute! 


 I think it is very cute for my first time. (obviously I still need to practice) In these next pictures I tried to capture the holo in the silver nail polish .


 
I used Ulta Snow White and Finger Paints Meet Me At The Met.
                                Whishing you a safe and happy New Years,
                                                                                    Clarena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!