Monday, February 10, 2014

Nail Mail Round 2

Hello, so today I have the round two of my nail mail that I ordered from different companies. These two packages are from Born Pretty and Amazon. 
                                               Here is an overview of what I got-
                                                        This is what I got from Born Pretty
                                                          I ordered three nail plates and a lucky bag, the bag came with two sets of nail stickers and striping tape.
 I ordered this set of five dotting tools from amazon. Both orders were free shipping, so they took longer than the packages that charged you on shipping.  I cant wait to show you my nail art for tomorrow's Tri Polish challenge.  
                                                                                      Thanks for stopping by,
                                                                                                                                 Clarena


1 comment:

  1. The dotting tools are amazing, you'll be addicted to them believe me! I nominated you for the Liebster blog award in my last blog post! http://blogaboutnailaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated!