Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Little boy blue

                                      
                                         LITTLE BOY BLUE
 
Hi, this is Clara! I have just found my newest craft..... Crocheting!!!
What better way to learn to crochet than to make my soon-to-be brother a blanket and a matching hat.

This is the blanket - I made it with a pattern from www.mooglyblog.com 
My mom picked out the color's, they remind me of different levels of the sea.
It took me about 2 months to make it, on account of loosing my crochet hook and needing more yarn.  


This is the hat - I looked at a LOT of  hat patterns and finally decide on a pattern from www.bevscountrycottage.com I improvised on the ears, all of the patterns for those looked too hard. This hat only took me 1 hour to make!  Watch out family, you might just get a hat for Christmas!
                                                                  Yours truly, 
                                                                                     Clara




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!