Sunday, August 18, 2013

Peacock Pleasure

Who doesn't love peacock's? The very symbol of peacock's is immortality and renewal. Anyway, today is art's and craft's day ( my most favorite day) and I just finished this peacock sculpture made from paper mache and a bunch of different feather's.(I can't believe peacock feathers are so  expensive!) I started this a long time ago and it started to collect dust so I thought it would be good to finish this, just to prove that I CAN finish a project. I hope  you are inspired to be creative and to try new things!                                                                             
                                                                     Yours truly, 
                                                                                         Clara             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!