Thursday, August 15, 2013

Little Mermaid gets a make over!

                                                                                                                                                                             


Little Mermaid gets a make over!
Hi this is Lena I started this sketch in the middle of church and kept adding. I was inspired by one of my favorite Disney movies the Little Mermaid. I also was inspired by Mattel's ever after high dolls. I sticked with the red hair of the little mermaid but added a bit of black. the themes I used are pearls and ruffles. The shape of the dress was something I had seen in a sketch, the rest was on my . Always try                to be creative and make things your own
                                                                                                                 Sincerely,
                                                                                                                            Lena
                   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!