Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Columbus Day

Hi everybody! How was your Monday?  Mine was surprisingly fun since Columbus discovered America (?)  I get a day off from school.  We were planning to go to COSI but they were closed so we went to the mall instead and to my surprise LUSH had just opened up! From what I have read from the many blogs I have been following they have loved it so I went in their to see what they had. I can not believe the amazing stuff they make, if you live near a LUSH store, go there!, it is worth it to pay more for homemade treats.  I also found this beauty at ICING for $2! I will be back tomorrow to show you my design for "Cloudy Skies".  
                                                                                           Clarena



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!