Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hi everybody, just a quick post for today because I am working on something for Halloween and this is the only time I have to start it.  Here is something I made for my sister, she wanted me to make her a room for her dolls out of a tissue box. Here is the result-

 
I made a trundle bed for a doll she got this week and the doll came with a dog so the two beds were perfect. I then made a dresser that has drawers that pull out and a "mirror" .  Have a great day,
                                                                                  Clarena

2 comments:

  1. awww that's cute! thanks for sharing the nail art ideas linkup graphic on your blog. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love your blog! It took me a while to put that link up (I am new to blogging) I'm so glad somebody could use it:)

      Delete

Comments appreciated!