Monday, October 7, 2013

Nail Art Challenge 5


 This is late.... I was planning on posting this on Sunday because I had the manicure done but I went to sleep instead.  The theme for today's challenge is sweater weather and I knew I wanted to do something different than a sweater, so this is what I thought of..... Hot Chocolate! I know this is not the best portrayal of hot chocolate but my nail art brush has gone missing....  Anyway, here it is!                                  
Excuse the chip on my finger)I thought of doing a cup with hot chocolate because when it is "sweater weather" around here I love to drink hot chocolate with marshmallows in it, YUM:).  I hope its not that cold wear you live,
                                    Clarena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!