Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Nail Art Challenge 4

Hi everybody! When I looked at today's challenge I thought of  doing a apple manicure that I have been wanting to do for a long time.  I also thought of the time when for one of my birthday's I asked if we could have apples to apples(I actually meant bobbing for apples) so when they gave me the game I was surprised that it was not a bucket full of water and apples. So now I know the difference from apples to apples and bobbing for apples:) ( I was not a happy birthday girl then) I used Ulta Snow White, Ulta Non-Stop Red, Revlon Emerald and Ulta My Two Cents. I have been wearing this for three days with only one top coat and it has not chipped!  
 
                                                                                         Clarena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!