Sunday, September 29, 2013

Nail Art Challenge 3

Hi! Today is the 3rd nail art challenge and I am very excited to show all of you the manicure I did for today's theme, " Crunchy Leaves" I can't tell you how excited I was for today's theme because I knew what I wanted to do for this. The leaves around here are not quite their fall-ish color just yet but I know it will be soon. My mani that I did today was inspired by the different colors of "crunchy" leaves that you would walk on in the fall. 


I used Ulta Sun-Sational, Sun of A Gun, Non-stop Red and Salon Perfect Gold Sparkle. The pictures shown here are with one top coat.  I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! 
                                                                              Clarana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!