Sunday, September 22, 2013

Nail Art Challenge 1

Fall, the time when back to school comes faster than the last day of school. If you might have guessed, today is challenge number one. Even though when you read this is will be the next day. Can you guess what the challenge is about?, school. Here is what I came up with, with my small (but growing) collection of nail polish.

 
         If you can't tell what I made I did notebook paper. If this was one of my notebook's this would be covered in drawings I did when I was "supposed" to be taking notes in school. ( Whoops)    
                                                                                 Yours Truly'
                                                                                              Clarena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!