Thursday, September 5, 2013

Rainbow Loom

Have you seen them? You probably have not, but if you have been lucky you might have been able to grab one before they are gone.
I found out about the rainbow loom when my grandpa gave me a couple of packets of rubber bands, I didn't know how to make the bracelets so I turned to the Internet and found loads of tutorials on how to make them. I saw the Rainbow Loom kit and just had to have it. I went all the local craft stores and all are on back order or have run out. I had to go to a craft store far away before I was lucky enough to get one. The bracelets you can make look pretty cool, huh? Now you probably see how I got the Rainbow Loom craze. Sorry if you have caught it too:). 
                                                               Your truly,
                   Clara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!