Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ulta Sale

Hi everybody! How is your weekend going? Mine is going great. I went to Ulta and I wanted to show you what I got.  I was kind of bummed that I didn't get a "free gift with purchase"  but I spent $12 so I got a lip balm for free. Anyway, here are the pictures. 
 
I got 6 bottles of nail polish for $12 (not including tax) Here are what the names are-  sun of a gun, sun-sational, non-stop red, my two cents, snow white and dance teal dawn.

 
GRRRR.... this is my third bottle of almost the same color.  I can't believe that I accidently bought the same color 3 times!, I think I have short term memory loss or something :) Oh, and here is the lip balm I got for free- 
The color is called "Miami" and it is a light pink that I really like.  Stop by tomorrow and see what my 3rd nail art challenge is, Bye!
                                                                                            Clarena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!