Sunday, September 15, 2013

Worth it?

 Hi everybody, on Friday I shared with you my awesome deal I found. I have had time to review my shopping trip and so here is what I think -
I think the lipstick has a good quality, It went on easy and it lasted for a few hours. The color I got was not to bright and not to invisible, if you know what I mean. 



 The nail polish was a little watery but I expected that because it was not a salon nail polish.  Here is what my nails look like with it on. I used 2 coats of  Caribbean Frost and then a clear coat. 


 
If you have highly trained eyes you would have noticed that the pinky finger and the finger left of it look a bit more sparkly. (It's okay if you didn't, nobody in my family recognized it either) This is because I accidently got almost the same color of nail polish a few months ago and tested it out to see if there was a difference. 
The one on the right has a purplish "sparkle" to it and the one on the left has a more solid shine to it.  So, now I know if I ever go nail polish shopping again I will bring pictures of all the nail polish I own so I will not make the same mistake of getting a duplicate .
                                                       Happy Sunday,
                                                               Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!