Saturday, September 21, 2013

Gold dust

Hi everybody, Happy Saturday! Or should I say happy game day for all of you football fans out there :)  Its crazy at my house over here,  all of my cousins, aunts and uncles are over for game day.  I am here to show you a non-related football post (unless your teams colors are black and gold) I picked up this gold sparkle nail polish at Walmart yesterday and wanted to try it out. This is my first product from Salon Perfect and I am very pleased with the out come. My nail art is not that good but I am working on it.  Here is what I came up with. 

  I think I did much better on this hand because I write with my left hand so I can draw on my right nails better than the left
                                                  



Here is my left hand and I think my favorite design out of all of these is the leopard/crackle design on my left hand. Happy football day,  
Clara
  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!