Friday, September 20, 2013

Chevron maxi-inspired


Hi, it's been a while since I posted anything because I forgot to post this yesterday.  Here is a manicure I did yesterday inspired by the chevron maxi dresses I have seen for a long time and wanted to make it into a manicure.  The nail polish I used is L'oreal Tangerine Crush and NYC pool time. The quality of the L'oreal nail polish is the same as the NYC one, I was disappointed that it did not go on very well. I used 3 coats of tangerine crush , one coat of NYC and one clear coat. My nails got messed up because I had barely any time to let it dry before rushing to dance class, oh well.                                                                               Sincerely,
                                                                                             Clarena
                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!