Sunday, September 22, 2013

Falling for nail art challenge



Hi everybody! How is your weekend going? Mine is chilly and boring but I found some pretty exciting news to share with you all , I have accepted a nail art challenge!  So twice a week I will be posting fall themed nail art. I dare all of you to take the challenge and "fall"  for nail art.  If you have a Pinterest ,Blog or Instagram you can post pictures of your designs. plumpandpolished.com will be hosting the challenge and you can sign up there!  I hope to see all of your beautiful nail art!                                                       Signing out, 
                                                                                               Clara                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!