Friday, September 6, 2013

Ballet Barre

 

             
                   For those of you who don't  know me I LOVE ballet. Other ballerinas and dancers know that having a ballet bar at home is heaven. My awesome dad made this for me in about 15 min! If I had made this it would have taken me FOREVER to make it.  I just got done with my ballet bar exercises and I am taking a break before I attempt to stretch. (My legs are sore from doing 100 eleves for pre-pointe class) I have set a goal to be able to get my splits flat in one to two weeks, I will update you on my slow progress. If you have noticed the shoes on the ballet bar those are my demi-pointe ballet shoes (Demi-pointe shoes and Pointe shoes look the same)I just got them this week and I am so excited because that mean's I am closer to going on pointe. 
                                                                              Back to stretching,
                                                                                                     Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!