Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

Our Halloween was cold and rainy, but is was worth it, here are a few things I have been working on that  I wanted to show you. 


Ta-da! I have been working on this for a couple of weeks. After making that tissue-box dollhouse for my sister I thought I would make a Halloween decoration. I originally made a coffin shape room and was planning on making it Transylvania-ish but then I thought a witches cottage would be cute. The room has a furnace that lights up, a leaning shelf with potions, a broom, a picture, jack-o-lantern, candy corn and a spider web coffie table.  I love it! I think I have discovered another hobby to my growing list-miniatures!                                                                                 

My costume for a Halloween party was a monarch butterfly so I decided to do something with my nails which counts as "Falling for Nails Challenge" and also for N.A.I.L.  

I finished this scarf today and I have to say if I did not have red hair I would love to wear it! Happy Halloween!, I hope the weather is nice wear you live! 
                                                    Clara
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!