Friday, January 10, 2014

Glitter

Hello! Happy Friday. I just wanted to share this quick tip that I had found a couple of days ago. I really like glitter nail polish but it is a PAIN to remove. So after removing my "Christmas in my country manicure" which involved a LOT of nail polish remover and some very cramped fingers I was ready to look for a new solution. So I went onto the internet and looked up ways to take off glittery nail polish I clicked on this link-  peel-off base coat for easy glitter  Do you see that?! This is so easy, now I can enjoy my glittery nail polish without using half of a bottle of nail polish to get it off.  And since I have more than enough bottles of white glue I can wear glitter nail polish forever!  Thanks for sharing this PRETTYPURPLEPOLISH.
 

                                              Have a great rest of your Friday!
                                                                                         Clarena
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!