Thursday, January 16, 2014

GOT Polish Challenge- Stripes

Hello!, I cannot believe that it is almost Friday! So today is the second challenge of Golden Oldie Thursdays and the theme is stripes. I thought this would be a great way to try out my new striping tape that I got for Christmas.  For this challenge today I used a really old polish that's gets some use once in a while, the reason, I re-discover it because it looks amazing in the bottle... then, not so much, it took around three coats for it even to be bareley opaque and even then it looked terrible, it also has a VERY long dry time between each coat and chips easily.  Do you want to see it?








I was actually very surprised at how nice the striping tape was, I have heard many complaints about the tape getting nail polish under it but I had no problems with it at all (except for trying to find the start of it) The trouble-some polish that I used was Mary Kay Snow Dance and Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Save The Date (I love this polish!) 
                                                                 Clarena

2 comments:

  1. Was this you first attempt? As I am expecting mine some time soon in the mail and just wondered is it hard to start off with! The nails look really cool especially the crossed stripes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!, this was my very first attempt, it is really easy, the only problem that I had was finding the start of the nail tape. I would recommend putting all of the striping tapes onto an empty tape dispenser, it makes it so much easier.

      Delete

Comments appreciated!