Thursday, January 2, 2014

What Now?

Well, honestly I have only a vague idea as to what I want to do for 2014.  Sure, I have some goals, but those are kind of a fill in the blank, giving you no ideas. I definitely want to focus more on nail art but I also want to blog about what's happening in the art room (idea!: What's happening in the art room Wednesday!) along with other random stuff. I at least want to have it fill in the blank organized. For nail art I think I want to try Golden Oldie Thursdays and also the Tri polish Challenge (hosted by The Crumpet's Nail Tart's ). So I guess I know what to post for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Maybe Fridays could be Flashback Friday? (You know, you showcase a blog post from way back when?), Fashion Friday, or even Foodie Friday. Or I could just take the day off.  Well, hopefully I can decide by tomorrow. Sorry for the random post
                                                                                              (Clarena)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!