Monday, January 13, 2014

Nail Mail Round One

Hello! So today I got some nail polish in the mail with my Christmas money (its like a second Christmas!) And two of my four packages came today.  So from my first package I ordered from 8ty8 beauty and I got 8 nail polishes, four from China Glaze and the other four are from Color Club. ( If you don't know what the website is about it is a discount nail polish e-store.)  I ordered my nail polish last Wednesday,  and it got here today.  Luckily none of the nail polishes from either package were damaged.  Here is what I got in the first package. 
From left to right: White on White, For Audrey,  Aquadelic and Turned Up Turquoise




From left to right: Worth the Risqué, Positively Posh, Sheer Disguise and Uptown

 I knew I wanted teals so I got the china glaze wait teal you see ombre set for $9.00.  I am really excited to try this out! I also needed a grey and a brown for the February Tri Polish Challenge so I managed to get each of those for $3.00.  Uptown and Worth the Risqué were ones that I really wanted, one of the first holo polishes in my collection and also one of the first multicolor glitter flakes. (Those were also there dollars each.) I was going to order a textured polish from 8ty8 beauty but decided on this one from Amazon-



This one is from the Sally Hansen sugar coat textured polishes.  The color is red velvet which I thought would be perfect for a valentines manicure.  I cant wait to get my other two packages and also try on all of these nail polishes! 
                                                Bye for now,
                                                           Clarena














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!