Sunday, January 5, 2014

Nail Care

Hi! How has your weekend been?  No nail designs for today, I promise their will be one on Tuesday :) I have a question for you- when you want to paint your nails, do you prepare them or do you just go ahead and paint? I used to when I felt the urge to paint my nails I would just go ahead and paint them. For Christmas I got 2 washable/sanatizable files and a buffer/high gloss file, their is a noticeable difference when using them. When I took off my nail polish a couple of days ago I noticed yellowing at the tips, I wanted to prevent this so for now I am painting a topcoat and then the nail polish I choose, until I can find a nice basecoat that will work better. What kind of nail procedure, if at all, do you use when painting your nails?
 
 
                                                                       Sincerely yours,                                                                                             Clarena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!