Thursday, January 23, 2014

Got Polish Challenge- Blue

Hi! Today is the third day of the got polish challenge and the theme for todays challenge is blue. I was very surprised when I looked at my collection hoard of nail polish and their were only 3 "oldies" that were blue, I had the choice of a sparkle topcoat, a crackle and a sparkly blue, I chose the sparkly blue :)  The polish is called sea siren and is from the brand L. A. Colors, its a mini that I got from JoAnn's.  I decided that for nail art I would use my nail image plates and create an ocean inspired design.
 
 
You can almost get away with one coat with sea siren but it was a little bit streaky so I used 2 coats.
 
I had a lot of fun stamping ocean designs and dots with my new dotting tools.  I guess you can say that I like the color blue and ocean animals :)  What did you create with your golden oldie polishes? 
 Thanks for looking,
                            Clarena 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love the stamping, you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated!