Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge- Red Orange and Yellow

Hello! This is my very first tri polish Tuesday!, I am very excited to start this challenge.  I knew I wanted to do a waterfall for this first challenge (I can cross it off my goals for 2014, Yay!) So I first started with a white base coat, which was my first mistake,  and then it all came crashing down. Every time I redid my nails it just kept magically chipping, I finally gave up and started painting the red, orange and yellow lines. Here is my final product-




Did you notice the streaking? I have never had that happen before,  this is not one of my most favorite nail art designs that I have done but I guess I am okay with it, although I am taking it off as soon as I get done with this blog post. What do you think, pretty good for my first waterfall, right? :)
                                                            Clarena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!