Thursday, January 30, 2014

GOT polish challenge- Dots

Hello! You might have noticed I wasn't able to participate in the last Tri polish challenge for January, before I knew it Tuesday was over and I was never able to get the nail art done, but, I am back and hopefully ready to post every other day.  So today's challenge theme is dots. I have two oldies in my collection, one I use all the time and the other is the first time I have ever used the polish.  I used Revlon Emerald and Revlon Scents Beach.   This is what I came up with-




 I think this design would also work for saint Patrick's day.  This nail art is so easy to make with dotting tools.  
                                                                            Thanks for looking,
                                                                                             Clara










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!