Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tri Polish Challenge- Red, Orange and Yellow

Hello!, sorry for the long break but it was nice to relax for a couple of days.  So today is the third tri polish Tuesday, I cant believe I have made it this far! I was at loss as to what nail art I wanted to incorporate into this challenge so I looked up tri polish challenge and I found this amazing design by Crazy Polishes. So I decided to recreate this design with this months colors. The end result-





 I first started with a layer of yellow and then with regular tape I made triangles with the orange and then dotted around the edges of the orange with red.  The yellow took about 3-4 coats and I had to do-over the nails a few times before it was what I wanted. (A note about tape: when you take all of the tape off be sure to wash your hands right after, the tape leaves a sticky residue which catches every particle of dust that is in the air, it left disgusting stuff on my nails) I love this nail design, its cute and dotty, but also geometric.  
                                                                  What do you think?
                                                                                         Clarena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated!